Unique Benefits Of Hypnosis For Weight Loss
- Friday, 16 January 2015 07:52
- Ava Anderson
Are you ready to lose weight? Ready to say NO to unhealthy food? Reasons why people stick to foods that make them fat are numerous. Some find comfort in food, others are simply addicted to sweet things or lack motivation. The list goes on. That’s why each person must be treated individually.
However according to doctors, weight problem is more of a psychological problem. It is all in our heads. So, instead of using ‘miracle’ slimming pills or submitting yourself to unhealthy diets, try hypnosis for weight loss. No need to starve yourself to death, all you need to do is change your bad habits. Psychotherapists use hypnosis for weight loss in order to retrain mind and help patients change their eating habits and lifestyle.
Unique hypnosis benefits for weight loss
- Hypnosis for weight loss usually consists of 4 to 6 hypnotherapy sessions that can change the habit pattern of the mind. For best results, these sessions are combined with 6 hypnosis recordings that are listened to between sessions. Patients are able to notice changes in the first four weeks.
- Hypnosis for weight loss helps patients with weight management. With the help of hypnotherapy sessions, patients usually start to lose 1 kg per week over the period of six weeks. Psychotherapists use this type of hypnosis to change patient’s food choices, portion sizes and taste preferences. Once the sessions are over, and some changes are made at subconscious level, patients will continue to lose weight until they reach the ideal weight.
- Hypnosis for weight loss works subconsciously on patients. They start to feel full from nutrient-dense food and have no need to eat unhealthy foods.
- Through hypnotherapy, a psychotherapist reveals the behavioral and emotional factors that have caused weight gain works on eliminating any of it.
- Hypnosis for weight loss ‘forces’ patients not to crave bad food by changing the habit patterns subconsciously. Patients start craving healthier foods even after one session.
- If exercises and strict diets have done nothing for you, then you should try hypnosis for weight loss. It will help you feel better about yourself. You will start to accept your body image and slowly get used to your permanent weight loss goals.