5 Unique Items For A Bohemian Chic Wardrobe
- Thursday, 21 May 2015 13:01
- Ava Anderson
When it comes to fashion, the Internet is the ultimate guide for the latest trends, casual and formal evening women’s combinations and outfits, but what about Boho style? The hippie and bohemian styles are unique, individual and natural. There feature folkloric vibes, tribal prints including earth tones with splashes of orange, green, yellow, etc.
Today we want to share with you girls a great compilation of possible women’s outfits to achieve that bohemian and vintage look.
Maxi skirts are essential fashion pieces, especially the ones solid coloured because they can be easily paired with basically everything.
- Combine a simple one colour maxi skirts with simple t-shirt, versatile vest and gladiator sandals.
- Another great combination to consider is a maxi skirt with fitted or loose v-neck and big sun hat, or
- Try to wear your maxi skirt with chambray top and canvas sneakers.
Neutral coloured loose ankle boots are perfect to combine with skinny jeans and short skirts. Here are some great ways to wear ankle boots:
- Wear them with hippie headpiece, loose sweater or shirt, skinny jeans.
- You can combine them with maxi skirts, short skirts as well as dresses.
- You can also combine your fringed suede ankle boots with hi-lo skirt and bold necklace.
Headwraps & Hairbands
These woman accessories are must-haves if you are a Boho style kind of gal. There are tons of different and affordable headpieces that can be combined with many different outfits. Here are a few ways to wear them.
- Wear the thin and elastic headband across your forehead or 2-3cm past the hairline. You can also wear it as a headwrap.
- If you have a bad hair day, ponytail with hairband will add glamour to your outfit.
- Turbands are the number one Boho woman accessories. Depending on your taste, you can wear them on wavy, curly or straight hair.
Gladiator sandals are the perfect fashion accessory; they are light, summery welcoming, fashionable and can be worn with different outfits. Take a look at some of them.
- Short ankle gladiators are perfect for casual daily walks, but the knee-high gladiators will give you a more glamorous look. They are perfect for an outdoor festival or concert.
- Look for models that are easy to slip on and off.
- Combine high heel gladiators with skinny jeans, skirts and dresses for a ‘turning heads’ look.
A Floppy Hat
There is one thing you should know about these woman accessories – NEVER splurge on expensive designs as they do not differ at all from the cheaper ones. You do not pay for the quality, you pay for the brand. For the same money you can buy several floppy hats and match them with different outfits.
- The perfect summer outfit is to pair a straw sun hat with sandals, sundress and big sunglasses. This outfit is ideal for picnics and outdoor concerts.
- This winter add a gypsy flair to your outfit with a floppy brimmed hat combined with skinny jeans, open button down shirt and cropped top.
- Or, combine one with the boyfriend jeans, ballet flats, v-neck and large scarf.