Unique Women’s Vest Designs To Keep You Warm In Winter
- Thursday, 26 March 2015 14:18
- Ava Anderson
When it comes to fashion, nothing screams style more than accessories. An accessory can either make or break an outfit, regardless of the season. And while majority of women have absolutely no problem finding the perfect fashion accessory to complement a spring or summer outfit, this is not the case when it comes to accessorizing in winter. But, it isn’t really that difficult.
One of the most eye-captivating winter accessories are vests for women. But with such a wide range of choice available, sometimes choosing ‘the one’ is easier said than done, especially when shopping online. Luckily, we’ve got you covered. Stay tuned for some of the most fabulous design ideas to assure a unique and up-to-the minute look.
- Winter Vest Without Sleeves – This type of vests for women feature a similar look to winter coats, with a slight difference – they do not have sleeves. They are perfect for a casual everyday outfit in a combination with leggings and a winter hat.
- Basic Black Winter Vest – Type of vest can never be a wrong choice. The black colour just fits perfectly with every outfit combination. Spicing up your winter outfit with a good and not so complex black winter vest is definitely something you should try.
- Denim West – Are you an 80’s fanatic or maybe nostalgic? If so, enhance your winter apparel with a classic denim vest that is always trendy and cute. Denim vests are one of my favourite women’s winter vest choices.
- Neon Pink Vest– If your BFFs have you memorized on their mobile’s contact list as ‘Barbie Girl’, then you are probably missing a neon pink winter vest in your closet. Be sure that when wearing this vest, you’ll have everyone turning after you.
- Olive Military Vest – This vest style will never go out of fashion. You can make awesome combinations with jeans, boots and long-sleeve shirts. The olive military vest is perfect for a casual everyday look.
- Quilted Vest – If your priority is looking unique and subtly sophisticated, go for a quilted winter vest.
As you can see, vests for women add an instant chick to any outfit. You can wear them over a wool sweater or dress or a plaid shirt. Which vest style you’ll choose and how you’ll wear it, is up to you. Just do not be afraid to experiment. After all, that’s what fashion is all about.