Somnoguard – Unique Solution To Stop Snoring
- Friday, 11 April 2014 06:50
- Ava Anderson
Somnoguard is a mandibular anti snoring device that helps prevent snoring by keeping the jaw in a forward position. This way, the airway passage widens and stays free of obstructions during sleep. Additionally, the somnoguard helps in eliminating the muscle and soft tissue vibrations that cause snoring. By using the somnoguard anti snoring devices you will get quality sleep and your lungs will get the needed oxygen.
The somnoguard is very effective anti snoring device that can help you stop snoring and treat efficiently the mild as well as moderate OSA (obstructive sleep apnea). It can also be used as an alternative device for those who suffer from more severe OSA and cannot get used to the CPAP therapy as they cannot tolerate the CPAP masks.
- Adjustable – The somnoguard anti snoring devices are extremely adjustable. They tolerate 10mm adjustment, what makes them a perfect solution for those who have under bite or overbite. They come with a stainless steel screw, which allows the patient to make micro adjustments.
- Movement – Somnoguard allows you to move the mouth laterally, what makes it comfortable.
- Easy To Clean – These anti snoring devices have a two piece design which makes them easy to clean.
- Customized Fit – The somnoguard uses a boil and bite technique that ensures you get a custom fit.
- Lifespan – The somnoguard anti snoring devices can last at least 18 months, which is longer than any other product on the market.
- Breathing Holes – Unlike many other mouthpiece devices that force you to breathe through your nose, the somnoguard has air holes that allow you to breathe through the mouth. This is especially helpful when you have a cold.
- Safety – The somnoguard anti snoring devices are super safe.
- Practical – The somnoguard can be remolded several times and can be worn even by those who do not have all teeth.
- Discreet – These anti snoring devices are very discrete, and not as noticeable as other anti snoring devices.
Somnoguard is available in two versions – soft and hard. The hard version can only be prescribed by a dentist or a doctor. Therefore, before you decide to buy a somnoguard, contact your doctor and consult regarding which of the two somnoguard types to use.