Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot – The Unique Red Wine For Any Occasion
- Tuesday, 18 March 2014 09:02
- Ava Anderson
Often called “the king of the wines, the wine of kings”, Cabernet Sauvignon wine is known as world’s most popular red wine. Especially popular is the Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot which is usually labeled as Meritage and is grown in every major wine-growing country like France, Australia, USA, etc. Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot blend makes the best foundation for some of the greatest wines of Bordeaux (the birth place of Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot according to many). Those who enjoy a glass of good wine with their dinner, will find that this extraordinary and unique red wine is perfect for every day and not only for special occasions. Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot is best when combined with foods like steak, ravioli, roasted eggplant with a tomato sauce, etc.
- The Cabernet Sauvignon wine blend with Merlot grape variety is more popular than the wines made just of the two grape varieties.
- Popular Australian regions known for producing quality Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot blend are Coonawarra, Margaret River, and Yarra Valley. If you want to enjoy this heavenly good Cabernet Sauvignon wine, browse online for Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot wine that derives from these specific regions.
- Normally, Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot wines produced in different countries do not taste the same, as wine region has own specific wine-making technique. The exact proportion will depend on the region, the winemaker and the style of the wine-growing country.
- The famous Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot blend, features the juice fruit from Merlot grapes and plumier berries and the blend structure of tannis and acids of the Cabernet Sauvignon wine.
- You can’t go wrong with Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot wine simply because of its uniqueness that is hard to find in other types of wines. For wine lovers, this Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot would make an ideal gift for any occasion, whether a romantic dinner, birthday or simply to enjoy a good summer night.
- Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot wine takes notes of cedar, smoke and spice due to the time spent in the barrels. In fact, it is known for its outstanding affinity for oak that many barrel-aged wines don’t posses. If you favor vanilla and coconut, then Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot blend will make your dinners even tastier. The main note comes from the American and French oak, thanks to the time spent in the barrel.
- Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot comes with different price tags. There are bottles that are very pricey, yet there are many Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot wines that everyone can afford to buy.